In this humid Spring weather, it's important to keep cool but stylish. Our curator takes us through her favourite spring looks and the different materials she recommends for Spring.
Everyone knows that a splash of colour for Spring is important but don't keep pastel, go all out!
1. Clover Canyon Printed Sheath Dress
2. Christian Louboutin Declic 120 Suede Pumps
Cotton always keeps you feeling light and comfortable, add a pop of colour to a dainty white outfit to create your own look.
1. Louis Vuitton Perforated Cotton Dress
2. Emilio Pucci Printed Clutch
3. Jimmy Choo Peep Toe Baxen Wedges
Who says casual has to be boring? Choose well cut and designed classics and pair them together for a put together look while still looking nonchalant.
1. Victoria Beckham Romper
2. Prada Saffiano Satchel
3. Lanvin stretch Patent Flats
When wearing black during humid sticky weather, material is the most important thing you should look out more. Cuts with loose fit and billowy sleeves always work well.
1. Fendi Abito Jersey Dress
2. Givenchy Antigona Bag
3. Lanvin Snakeskin and Leather Pumps