This week, the Curator puts together a few looks that will lend dge to your spring ensembles.
When wearing a traditionally avant garde piece, centre the attention on it by keeping the rest minimal. Add a full-waisted skirt for a feminine look but keep the accessories edgy so that the overall look is still forward thinking.
1. Comme des Garçons Sponge Insert Blouse
2. Raoul Flared Skirt
3. Chanel Cartable Briefcase
4. Proenza Schouler Lace up Booties
Carry a classic bag to break up an otherwise stark look, you don't want to be the emo/goth kid.
1. Rick Owens Draped Long Blouse
2. Haider Ackermann Cut Out Sandals
3. Goyard Sac Vendome PM
1. Junya Watanabe Cut Out Blouse
2. Elizabeth and James Blazer with Band Detail
3. Alexander Wang Trousers with Panel
4. Anya Hindmarch Valore Glitter Clutch
5. Sergio Rossi Snakeskin Cachet Pumps
1. Miu Miu Cat Print Blouse
2. Balenciaga Pencil Skirt with Flare
3. Balenciaga Motorcycle Twiggy Bag
4. Miu Miu Suede and Snakeskin Embossed Pumps