1) Supreme Mesh Backpack: Originally my younger sisters, I’ve since used it for traveling and work because of the practical wear and spacious compartment it provides.
2) Apple Earphones: I always have these with me everywhere I go, just in case I need a little music to brighten the day.
3) Apple Laptop/ Marc by Marc Jacobs Laptop Case: My laptop probably contains my whole life, and a protective case is necessary to help keep it safe.
4) Carmex Lip Balm: My all time favorite lip balm. For someone who has dry and chapped lips, a good lip balm is a must-have.
5) Miniso Pencil Case: This pencil case was a bargain, and at the same time perfect for keeping all my stationaries organize.
6) Septcouleur Notebook: Essential for taking notes at work.
7) Coin Purse: I always find myself with a lot of loose change, so much that they no longer fit inside my wallet.
8) Otis College of Art and Design Water Bottle: Orientation gift from my Alma Mater. Ultimately I use it because it’s BPA free.
9) Green Small Wallet: A gift from my mom because she was tired of seeing me use my old broken wallet.
10) ‘How To Be Parisian Wherever You Are’ Book: Recent purchase I made, and am excited to start reading in my free time.