1. I love the chains on this Boy Chanel bag from the Spring/Summer 2014 collection. The details lend edge to the whole look. I also like that the leather will age well and is hardy, which is very important because I’m not really very careful when it comes to handling my bags.
3. I cannot live without my Moleskine Planner. It has all my appointments written down and essential information that I need.
4. Lip tint from Fresh. I like a bit of colour on my lips.
5. I used to carry a big wallet and stuff it to the brim. But a girlfriend of mine gave me this Miu Miu zip pouch last year and it has taught me to keep everything simple. These days, I just carry my cards, ID and some cash.
6. I am never without my healing bracelets from SunMoonRain. I have a few in different-coloured stones for different feelings.
7. I’ve always worn Ray-Ban shades but I saw this pair of Isabel Marant for Oliver People’s aviators and fell in love with it. It’s big and quite different.
8. I get hungry very quickly and this box of Sunmaid raisins does the trick to sustain me till the next proper meal. Also, raisins are healthy snacks!