1. Chantecaille Retractable reapplication brush - I normally use Peter Thomas Roth but, recently, I've been testing out this new brush. It contains SPF and is great for reapplying sunblock.
2. Mai Couture Foundation Powder Papier - This has proven to be really (and i mean REALLY) useful because I have oily skin. The weather, as we all know so well, doesn't help my situation either. This product has some powder foundation so it lightly reapplies my make up as it blots away the oil! I also have sheets that are meant for reapplying blush and highlighter.
3. Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne Travel size (part of the combination set) - I got this as a travel set when I was flying back from London. It comes with a few other scents which are meant for you to mix and match to create a signature fragrance of your own. However, I’ve been lazy to do that and so I have just been sticking to one bottle. Anyway, it's the scent I use the most.
4. Crabtree & Evelyn : Pomegranate, Argan & Grapeseed hand cream - Another travel set pack I bought to use together with my Jo Malone miniature scents.
5. Nivea - Fruity Shine Lip Balm: No matter how much water I drink, I still have really, really dry lips. So, lipsticks never work on me. Usually, I'd use tinted lip balms and, to date, have tried so many of them! Oddly enough, I find Nivea to be the best product for me. It's the cheapest and the most moisturising of the lot. Whenever I have it on, I'll get asked where my ‘lipstick’ is from!
6. Fendi Peek a Boo with a monster and raincoat - I got this bag as a present last year when I was in Prague. I thought it was so adorable, especially with the matching monster that reminds me of a pokeball. Big bags are never quite my thing because I’m really small (pint sized/a nugget. You decide). Because of that, I naturally gravitate towards small bags with long shoulder straps. The peekaboo is perfect because it lets me organise my things into two compartments. It is especially convenient since my Muji organiser fits perfectly in one compartment!
7. Foldable shopping bag - I got this from Isetan a while back and have been using it ever since. It's great for shopping, especially grocery shopping since it's waterproof. I also use it to protect my handbag when I travel (and in case of inclement weather, you know?)
8. Mooshi iPhone cover - This is probably the best iPhone cover I have ever bought! You can answer calls, see who is calling you and adjust the volume without having to open the cover.
9. Lady Gaga Beats earphones - These were bought on a whim because I thought they looked cool. I was going through a punk-y phase back then (laughs).
10. Muji handbag organiser - Perfect for me and my mini handbag fetish. It has so many pockets and compartments that it has replaced my wallet. I just think it's so much more practical!