This week, we pick our must-haves from the newest items added to the sale. So, remember to keep checking back for new goodies added!
1. Oscar De La Renta Kaftan Top SGD 140 : This kaftan top is at a absolute steal at $140 from $280 with it’s lightweight and luxurious silk and cotton blend material coupled of with beautiful but modern embroidery, it’s a must have to pair with jeans or to achieve a perfect weekend look.
2. Yves Saint Laurent Gipsy Chyc Sandals SGD 240 : These suede platforms evoke a certain kind of glamour of the 60’s especially when paired with wide legged trousers, the rubber soles of these also add a great grip when walking. Must have for any fan of the Stefano Pilati for Yves Saint Laurent era.
3. Pierre Hardy Leather Wedge Tan Sandals SGD 262 : Pierre Hardy shoes are highly covetable and these tan leather wedges are a perfect example of his modernist design without compromising on comfort.
4. Chanel Beige Leather Caviar Bag SGD 700: A Chanel bag for $700….enough said! You’ll never find one better.
1. Yves Saint Laurent Suede 32 Bag SGD 1137 : Another Pilati designed favourite in a beautiful crocodile embossed suede in the perfect neutral tone.
2. Jimmy Choo Jewelled Sandals SGD 200 : Jimmy Choo sandals that come with their original box for 200 dollars….we’re sold. Plus a girl can never have enough shoes right?
3. Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Veneta Bag SGD 1200 : A classic bag from Bottega at the fraction of the price and in a special gold suede finish as well.
4. Bottega Veneta Ash Karung Weave Clutch SGD 1400 : Crafted in a luxurious watersnake, the price of this clutch was already a steal for an exotic leather. Now at $1400..it’s simply irresistible
5. Bottega Veneta Calf Intrecciato Sloane Bag SGD 805 : Yet another Bottega to the selection but we just can’t help ourselves with these classic bags at such a good price.
6. Yves Saint Laurent Metallic Leather Clutch SGD 481 : A must have collector’s piece as it was from the iconic Tom Ford for Yves Saint Laurent era.
7. Hermès Canvas Sailor Belt SGD 1280 https://www.thefifthcollection.com/products/hermes-canvas-sailor-belt : Tired of the Birkins and Kellys? This rare Sailor’s belt from Hermès was created for naval fusiliers during the 1950s, a guaranteed story telling piece.
8. Yves Saint Laurent Chyc Cabas Bag SGD 1028 : A popular and classic style that is a great work bag, an older version of the new style reinterpreted by Hedi Slimane for Saint Laurent but still equally relevant. The current version of this bag will set you aside a cool 3128 USD on Net-A-Porter.
9. Louis Vuitton Taupe Epi Soufflot Satchel SGD480 : With Nicolas Ghesquiere at helm, we believe that Louis Vuitton is definitely making a ultra chic comeback (yes even with it’s monograms). The epi leather is one of our favourite leathers from the brand with it’s discreet style, this is definitely a future investment piece!